8 thoughts on “In loving memory of Mrs Hattersley

1. We are truly saddened to hear of the loss of Mrs Hattersely . What a wonderful way you have given the children to express their thoughts . We have very fond memories of Mrs Hattersley . She was such a wonderful person and an inspirational teacher . It was a privilege to have known her; for our children to be taught by her ( Megan 2002 – 2008) Joseph ( 2006 – 2012) and to have worked with her through the PSA. Our hearts go out to her family , friends and to the whole StMarys community who have lost an amazing lady xx You are all in our thoughts and prayers . God Bless x The Ramsden Family x

2. What a wonderful idea, and a fitting tribute to Mrs. Hattersley
    The children’s prayers and artwork were beautiful and their words so very touching.
    Our loss is most certainly Heavens gain
    A wonderful lady who will be truly missed by so many
    Our students will continue to shine in her memory and she will not be forgotten x
    Sending our love to her, our Miss Honey x
    From Ben Shone & family x

3. So sad to here of your passing, you were an amazing teacher & a lady with a heart of gold,you will be loved & missed always. My thorghts are with your family, Goodnight Godbless you will be in hearts always xxxx

4. We as a family are absolutely devastated to hear of the passing of Mrs Hattersley. We were hoping that somehow a miracle would happen and she would recover. She was such a lovely, genuine inspirational lady who had so much time for everyone. Mrs Hattersley was Josephs favourite teacher during his time at St Marys and I’m so sad that Harry never got to have her as his teacher because I’m sure he would have loved her as much as Joseph, me and his dad did. I was in tesco’s in St Helens once and Mrs Hattersley stood chatting to me in the aisle for over an hour, such a lovely person inside and out. During her illness she was always in my thoughts, St Marys has lost its most kindest, genuine teacher who had a heart of gold. God bless you Mrs Hattersley you will always be in my families thoughts ❤ xxxxx

5. What a lovely, amazing video. Mrs Hattersley will always hold a special place in the hearts of everyone at st marys and in our family as well. She was a truly amazing, caring, kind and passionate teacher who saw the good in everyone. She will be sadly missed, but I know her spirit will forever run through St Marys, and she will always be remembered. Shannon was very sad to hear of her passing but says she will never forget her smile and the happiness she brought to school. God Bless xxxxThe Ryder Family

6. Absolutely devastated to hear such sad news , mrs hattersley was an absolutely amazing teacher , who was always kind , thoughtful and always had time to listen , I am sad Alex didn’t have the pleasure of having her to teach him , my oldest children have both said she was their best teacher they had , she had a heart of gold and this definitely showed in her love for teaching .
    Rest in peace ❤️

7. We as a family have never had the pleasure of meeting Mrs Hattersley but it is very clear to see what an amazing, inspirational lady she was. Have been keeping her and her family and the whole school community in our thoughts. Xxx